THE LIST: Things I have done in my Lowa Tibets...
- Gone hunting (deer, pheasant, quail, dove, duck, geese, snipe, rabbit, and squirrel.)
- Done research (completed my M.S. in Natural Resource Ecology and Management in them.)
- Rescued stranded marine mammals on stranding response teams on Atlantic and Pacific coasts.
- Helped hatchling sea turtles to the ocean after hatching.
- Worked around the yard and house.
- Conducted necropsies on various species.
- Picked up girls.
- Gone on long range back-country hikes.
- Got caught in barbwire.
- Chewed on by a dog. (x2)
- Been shot 3x as a hunting guide.
- Relaxed around the house.
- Almost gotten them "broken in just right."
Things I have not done in my Lowa Tibets:
- Gotten a blister.
- Gotten them fully "broken in just right."
What they've got to show for it:
- A bit of wear on the uppers after exposure to salt water.
- 1 scuff from the barbwire.
- Dust from today's adventures. :)
Where have YOU been in YOUR Lowa boots? Got a story?
We'd like to publish it.