LOWA Insider's Guide to Great Gifts
Gift-Giving Inspiration from LOWA Field Ambassadors
Did you know? LOWA has a team of Field Ambassadors ~ hikers, climbers, high altitude adventurers... Real people with some really interesting stories! They found us because they had already found our shoes. Our footwear has taken them to some amazing places. And, they can take you there, too. Through their writings, videos and photography. Or, joining them on a guided trip.
Check out some of the unique offerings from the LOWA Field Ambassadors.
Three great books, two written by LOWA Field Ambassadors. [Click the links to visit a website where you can purchase these books.]
- A chilling story of friendship and survival written by Jim Davidson.
- The perfect stocking stuffer for man's best friend ~ with trail difficulty ranked from 1-4 paws. Written by Lisa Densmore.
- Also recommended: Reflections on 50 years of Backpacking written by, Jim Kern, an outdoor enthusiast we admire.
Other cool stuff from LOWA Field Ambassadors ~ [Click the links to visit a website where you can purchase these goodies.]
- Our mild-mannered certified public accountants (seriously) who Ski Down Everest in their spare time.
- Stunning wildlife and music photography from Andy Hettinger's world travels.
- A new Kindle edition hunting guide from world-reknowned guide, Ron Spomer.
Sign up with a LOWA Field Ambassador, for a bucket list vacation! [Click the links to visit these websites for travel information.]
- Join Dan Nash and the team on their SANTA CRUZ TREK in PERU. Porters and donkeys lighten the load. Fabulous food. Plus, stunning scenery at every turn.
- Ski the HAUTE ROUTE. The traverse from Chamonix to Zermatt is the most classic ski adventure in the world. Hit the slopes with Freddy, a Swiss Certified Mountain Guide and ski instructor.
- Book a trip with Field Ambassador, Kurt Wedburg, on a guided expedition to Kilimanjaro.
From your friends @ LOWA Boots